Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bookie Boogie - Sex and the Soul of a Woman by Paula Rinehart

Life changing. Yep, those two words can pretty much sum up the effect this book had on me. Honestly, I yawned and dragged myself through the first couple of chapters and had to trudge through that way again when I was about 5/8th's through but I've found many "self help" genre books to be that way. Praying that God would show me what to take from it really refocused me, however. I encourage you to do that. There is a ton of insight, wisdom, lessons to be gathered from this book. 

Who would I recommend this to? Women and young women, all the way from late teen to retirement home. No joke. Some might could save themselves a lot of heartache and some may find healing in this. I really think men could get something out of it, too. 
My view on sex has completely flipped since reading this and I challenge you to examine your ideas and check out what this author has brought to the table. 
Here's some linky-doo's so you can check it out for yourself.
I received my copy as a gift from my wishlist on CBD. (Christianbook.com)
Check it out. I think it will bless you... in my humble opinion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment