Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved... wait, WHAT!? (RANT!)

For lack of a better word, I'm pretty ticked right now.
The STUPIDITY.
Reckless, careless, idiotic disrespect.
According to this dumb dude, Matt Forney, I'm a myth. I don't exist.
I cannot be a fat woman and also be intelligent, a good mother, modest in relationships and sane.
Psh.
I'm an "eat the cookie" kinda girl. Eat the cookie, not the bag of cookies. I seek education, thirst for knowledge. Yep, I suffer from anxiety but not because I'm fat. I'm perfectly sane. I'm a darn good mama. 
I almost don't want to link the blog post because the fool doesn't deserve the extra traffic to his site but I need to link it so you know what I'm referring to and what has me madder than fire!
Click here to be disgusted.



Yep.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment